- Not Mentioned
- Chemical/ Bacteria/ Acid
- not Mentioned
Aquapro-MB is synergistic blend of various microorganisms from Bacillus species and enzymes. The microorganisms and enzymes will degrade the aquatic organic waste in ponds in to smaller components.
Light brown colour
5 billion CFU/g
Aquapro-MB is a synergistic blend of various microorganisms and enzymes specially designed for degrading aquatic organic waste in ponds for aquaculture of shrimps, prawns and fish. The microorganisms and enzymes in Aquapro- MB rapidly degrade aquatic organic waste, prevent building up to toxic condition and improve the pond environment. In addition, Aquapro MB increases production yields, improves pond water quality, ensures good balance of algae and colour in ponds.
Aquapro-MB contains a mixture of various enzymes, which immediately starts to degrade the aquatic organic waste. The nutrients present in Aquapro-MB help to create a medium for the microorganisms to produce additional enzymes, which constantly breakdown organic waste.
- Degrades a variety of aquatic organic waste and excess food
- Reduces, turbidity, sludge build up and organic sediment in ponds
- Reduces and controls foul odour
- Reduces algae, blanket weed and duck weed
- Prevents building up to toxic condition in the pond
- Improves the pond environment, pond water quality and colour
- Improves overall health of shrimps, prawns, fishes, etc.
- Improves survival rates of shrimps, prawns,fishes, etc.
- Increases production yields
- Ensures optimal balance of phytoplankton and natural beneficial bacteria
- Helps in ammonia removal when used with nitrifying probiotics
- Helps to maintain production yields during disease and environmental stress
- Efficient and specific in action
- Non-pathogenic, economical and safe to handle
- Easy application and storage
- Eco-friendly and completely bio-degradable
- On Order Per Day
- 1 Week
Plot No. 19-B, Kiadb Industrial Area, Hoskote, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 562114, India